- Holy Garden of Prayer (HGOP) Church requires that all events be approved by Head Pastor, Ted Macon. Internal Ministries should still contact event coordinator, Kim Bassett, regarding usage of facility.
- HGOP Church prohibits the use of alcoholic beverages and smoking on church grounds. This does include the parking lot.
- HGOP Church does require two event staff on-site for all events on church premises. Staff members are included in your facility usage fee.
- HGOP Church reserves the right to bill for any damage to equipment or facility.
- HGOP Church does not typically charge for a memorial or funeral service; however, the church does reserve the right to charge if the Board of Trustees sees fit. Priority will be given to members of HGOP Church. HGOP Church will provide free-of-charge repass services for members; however, there will be a small fee for non-member repass services.
- A member of HGOP church is defined a pre-existing member that attends church service and events regularly.
- HGOP Church does provide tables, chairs, select linens for events. Renter is responsible for any additional equipment needed.
- HGOP Church does require payment at booking to reserve your date and the facility. The payment does include a refundable security deposit.
- No access will be given to church facilities until booking is paid in full with Event Coordinator, Kim Bassett, with a minimum of three (3) days prior to your event. If payment is not received within 72 hours of your event, event will be cancelled, no exceptions. HGOP will keep the security deposit and the rest of amount will be refunded.
- Any additional fees acquired the day of your event must be paid at completion of event. -Examples include extra time or damages.
- HGOP Church is not liable for any injuries incurred during use of our facility for a non-church event.
- HGOP Church has the following blackout dates in place for facility usage and these dates are subject to amendment at any time:
b. Third Weekend in March
c. Easter Weekend
d. Memorial Day
e. Third Weekend in June
f. Fourth of July
g. Labor Day
h. Third Weekend in September
i. Week of Thanksgiving